A warm welcome awaits you at the Greenbriar Country Inn! This recently renovated circa 1838 home offers an exquisite balance of historic charm and modern conveniences. Whether you enjoy curling up by the fireplace with your favorite book, joining fellow traveling companions for coffee on the screened-in porch, or playing games in the dining room – the Inn is truly the perfect place to renew your spirit.
Eight guest rooms and four luxury suites await your arrival in a treasury of early federal-period homes.
- Family owned and operated
- Private, off-street parking
- Located in the center of Artists Row
- Walk to downtown
- 24-hour on-site staff
- Hearty continental breakfast
- Personalized service
- Hearty continental breakfast served between 8am – 11am
- Central air-conditioning
- Screened-in porch
- Private baths
- Cable television
- Luxurious, extra-thick, Calvin Klein towels
- 250 thread-count linens for exceptional sleeping comfort
*Call 815-777-3153 for discounted rates on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday year round (holidays excluded.) Breakfast is not included with special rates.